Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thousand Foot Krutch Painting

I started this painting at 11 PM and finished Trevor's face at 1:30 AM that morning,(middle guy). I went to sleep and woke up at 9 AM and started working on Joel Bruyere(far right) and Steve Augustine (far left, profile view), not taking a break for breakfast or lunch 'till 12:30 PM. Allowing myself a 10 minute break to eat a bowl of cereal, I went back down to the painting and continued working. I slaved away until I finished it at 4 in the afternoon with a very sore body because I was sitting down on the floor leaning up against the wall......not smart. Ah well, hope you enjoy this as much as I do :)

Well I know that TFK enjoyed the painting. They put this picture up on their MySpace page. WOOT!!!!!!!!!! That is just....wow...just...OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!

BTW: In this picture is supposed to have the skin and clothes b&w while everything else colored, so I have NOT forgotten to color the skin. That is how I did it.

Painting is 15 1/2 H by 23 1/2 W so it is a big painting

2 comments:

Regollin said...

Wow! How big is the painting?

Leauphaun said...

Thanks, Regollin! It's 15 1/2 inches by 23 1/2 inches. So it's pretty big :)

- Leauphaun