Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Retirement Stroll

The first thing I want to say is that the shininess on the left side of the painting is from the daylight hitting the metallic paint. Other wise it would be the same rich blue as the right side
To me it looks like the horse is getting older in his years and can't frolic around like a young horse might. Instead of galloping around in a field, this horse looks like he would prefer a quite, gentle walk in the woods. That is where the name "A Retirement Stroll' comes in.

If you would like to purchase a print of this painting, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Archer said...

I realy like this painting. It does look realy cold.

Leauphaun said...

aww, thanks! :D
I know. I wanted to get a warmer hoodie when I finished it, it made me that cold.

Thanks for following!

God Bless!!!