Saturday, December 4, 2010

REALLY OLD WORK!! BEWARE!! ONLY VIEW AT YOUR OWN SANITY :)

One of my first 'good' pieces of artwork from 2003. I was under 7 years old then

*sighs* Yes, this is what I used to do for artwork. AND I WOULD BE PROUD OF IT TOO! This has to be one of my oldest pieces of artwork that I called 'official'. *goes off and puts paper bag over head in embarrassment*
I am really not enjoying putting this up here, but then again this shows that ANYONE can become a good artist with practice and hard work. :)

6 comments:

Creative Artist said...

OH MY!! I used to draw just like that!! About the same age, too. When I was that age I read Pony Pals and I drew a picture of one of the covers... it was also a horse and rider jumping. :D
--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

You read the Pony Pals too??!! My sister and I read all of them, like 500 times each! lol jk but seriously, that is so cool! The idea to draw the pictures surpassed my little brain back then :)

Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

My younger sister and I LOVED them... I find them a little simplistic, now, though. :) I looked one of my old ones over.
--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

haha, yes the books are really simplistic! But they are perfect for young, horse loving kids :)

- Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

They are. :) I need to paint... but I can't. Sewer problems where my easel is. Stink Bug. :)
--Vrenith

Pathfinder said...

I'm way over age seven, and my freehand horses *still* look worse than that.