Thursday, February 17, 2011

Night Time Blues

Before (underlayer)
After (finished product)

The before and after stages of this painting
Yes the painting is done, it is just done in really intense colors
This has been one of the more difficult paintings that I have done in a long while because it took me 3 nights to complete it. I did the under layer the first evening than got bored with panting that. The next evening I did the muzzle and the nose band. Just painting that took me 2 1/2 hours in itself. Then the next, next evening I finished it up with colorful results
If you would like to purchase a print of this painting, you can do so here.

10 comments:

Creative Artist said...

Very good! Once again I am outdone... Gah. Luckily, I HAVE MY PICTURES!!! I'm just about to post them on me blog. :D

'The Shadows Reveal' or maybe just 'Revealed'... I don't know. Maybe I'll think of more later, but those just popped up. :D Hoped I helped,
Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

:D Thank you Vrenith
The only reason you are outdone is because I have had a couple more years of experience. If that had not been the case than you probably would be way better than I :)

Oooooo 0_0 I like the name 'The Shadows Reveal'...

God Bless!! - Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Glad to help, and I don't think I'd be better than you... not without getting lessons first! And even then, I'd be hard pressed. You're really good.

>_> <_< ^_^
--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thanks Vrenith :)
hehe, you'll be a great, well known artist someday

GB!! - Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Maybe, maybe not... ;)
Thanks!
--Vrenith

Vrenith said...

And so will you. :D

daddyscowgirl94 said...

What about "Out of the Darkness"?

I could absolutely never hope to be that good....... great job, Leauphaun!!!!!

Leauphaun said...

Thank you DCG (can I call you that?)
Cool name...I'll add it to the list. If I don't use it on this painting, I'll definitaly us it somewhere else! Thanks

God Bless!! - Leauphaun

Emma-lee said...

I love this style of painting! I wish I was as good as you

Leauphaun said...

Thanks, Emma-lee!

All it takes is practice to be able to paint... I just have 6 years of practice, but if you keep at it, you'll get there!

- Leauphaun