Monday, June 4, 2012

Paper Mario


Hey everyone, just wanted to up update this blog so you guys won't think that I've abandoned it. Truthfully, I haven't really been painting these past 6 months. If you're following my drawings blog, you know that I've been drawing a lot. I've also been doing digital painting, and mentioning this leads up to why I'm doing a post.
Would you guys rather see my digital paintings on this blog, or have them on my thoughts blog? I still count these drawings as paintings, but would you like it on another blog? Leave your vote on the sidebar and tell me what you think! I'd like to keep thes on this blog, but I also want to hear what you guys want.

1 comment:

Kismint said...

To be honest, I enjoy your sketches and digi work more then the paintings (though it's all totally magnificent), and I definantly love to read your random thoughts. =D

If you stick your computer projects on here, it would be good, but at the same time, it seems like you've already stacked up a sizeable amount of "pixle-paints" on your "thoughts blog"...

Anyway, as long as you keep on showing us your artistic wonderfullness, I will be happy. =)

Nice job with ze Mario.