Monday, August 12, 2013

White Strawberry Cupcake

Original photo by CookingClassy.com

This is my first cupcake painting that the original photo isn't done by glutenfreecanteen.com. When I realized how much fun I had painting cupcakes, I decided to reach out to a few more cupcake&food photographers/bloggers, and ask for permission to use their wonderful photography. Jaclyn from cookingclassy.com was wonderful enough to let me use her photos for refrence. Go check her out for some amazing recipies.

I also need a name for this delicious cupcake!!

If you'd like to purchase a pring of this painting, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Kismint said...

Mmm...looks like a strawberry delight. Yummy.

I've been loving all these cupcake paintings you've got going here! They're amazing! (and very classy). How long does it usually take you to complete a a painting from start to finish?

Keep it up, I can't wait to see more! :D

Leauphaun said...

Thanks Kismint!!

Why thank you! You don't know how encouraging it was to see this comment. I was just thinking that (because all I've basically painted recently are cupcakes) people were getting tired of seeing yet ANOTHER cupcake posted. And I have 4+ more to publish. So this gave me the encouragement to keep on painting and publishing =)

As far as time... somewhere from 7 to 10 hours. They're small paintings, only 5 inches by 7 inches, so they don't take me very long. I can usually finish one in a day.

Many thanks!! - Leauphaun